You no longer need to visit the GEPCO Head Office or a Customer Service Center to register your complaints, and you can now do it online through your laptop/mobile with just a click of a button.
The Online Procedure takes just a few minutes as compared to the previous practice of having to visit a nearby customer service center and filling out a physical application form with your complaint, which took hours.
GEPCO has made the entire process extremely stress-free and fast for its customers. Registering GEPCO Complaint Online has never been more accessible. Here is how you can register your complaints online.
How to Register GEPCO Complain Online
GEPCO has now provided a way through which you can even file your complaints online. Previously, if a person had a complaint, he/she was required to visit a customer service center to file it. But now you can do it from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, Click on the Button Above
This button will take you to an Online Application Form or an E-Form. You are required to fill it to file a complaint.
- Once the form is visible, you need to Enter your Name in the first field.
- Then you need to enter your Cell Number, Email, City, Division in their respective fields.
- After entering your details, you now need to select the nature of your complaint.
- Enter your 14-digit Reference Number (which is the number used to identify your bill)
- Enter the summary of your Complaint. You have to describe your complaint in a few words in the last field.
- Finally, Click on Register Complaint
You need to click on the Register Complaint Button to register your complaint. Once it clicks, your complaint will be successfully registered.
Note: The people of Hyderabad can visit the Hesco Bill Complaint center about any issue.