You will get all the information needed to apply online for an IESCO new connection, including where to download the Application Form.
Appying for a IESCO New Connection:
To apply for a new connection, you need first to download an application form and then fill it.
Getting the Online Application Form:
Instructions on how to apply for an IESCO New Connection:
You can apply for a new connection from IESCO using the following steps:
- Firstly, you need to fill in the Online Application Form.
- You must upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Ownership Proof
- Undertaking by the Applicant where he/she must state that the said location has no previously available electrical connection and no arrears are present at the location and if in the case that any arrears are found to be existent at a later stage that he/she must pay them.
- If there is more than one owner, then power of attorney in favor of the applicant from other owners.
- A no-objection certificate from the property owner provided that the person applying for a new connection is a tenant. A no-objection certificate is not required if the person is the property owner.
- Applicant CNIC’s attested copy
- Two witnesses CNIC’s attested copies. No witnesses are required, provided that the case is of a single-phase meter.
- Concerned Tariff Copy signed by the witnesses and the consumer himself/herself. If the connection type is Residential or Commercial, then witnesses’ signatures are not required.
- After filling, you must submit the Online Application Form.
- Then you need to print out a copy of the Application Form.
- With the Application Form, attach all the above documents.
- Send it to the concerned office.
- Once your documents are verified, you will be issued a Demand Notice.
- You need to pay the Demand Notice to the designated Bank.
- Then you need to make a copy of the paid Demand Notice.
- Send the copy to the concerned office.
- After your Demand Payment Notice is verified, a new connection will be installed.
- If you want to make calculations of your bills, you visit Iesco Bill Calculator.
In March 2020, Islamabad Electric Supply Company provided over 7,400 IESCO new connections of multiple categories in all 5 cities of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal. Over 6,600 new connections were provided to the domestic customers, 9 for tube-wells, 751 for commercial, and 26 of the new connections were given to the Industrial Category. Eight of the other connections were given to the miscellaneous category.
See: IESCO JOBS HERE