Find out the LESCO New Connection Bill charges 2022 and how to apply for a New Connection Online.
With the advancements in technology, everything has been made easier. All the application forms are not available online and can be submitted over the internet without leaving our homes. Similarly, LESCO has now digitalized all of our processes for the comfort of its customer.
All the information is now available online, too, such as the LESCO New connection Bill charges, how to apply for a new connection online, etc.
Apply for a LESCO New Connection Online
To apply for a new connection online, you need to fill out an e application form. The Application form can then either be printed and submitted physically, or it can be submitted online. To access the new connection application form, click on the button below.
How to apply for a new connection online
To apply for a new connection online, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the button above.
- The button will take you to the online application form.
- Select your connection type from the different options
- Then, Enter your NTN and STRN
- Next, select your Company and Subdivision from the drop-down menu.
- You then have to enter all the Applicant information such as their Name, their Guardian’s Name, NIC or CNIC, Current Address, and cell phone numbers. Moreover, you also have to select their status, whether they are a landlord or tenant.
- Then, enter all the information of the Contact Person, Premises Detail, and Neighbor Information.
- Select your Meter Installation Company from the drop-down menu.
- Attach all the required documents
- Next, read all the terms and the conditions and check the “I Agree” checkbox if you agree to them.
- Finally, Click on Submit to submit your application.
- After Connection Installation, if you want to calculate your bills, you can visit Lesco Bill Calculator.
If you still have any confusion about applying for a new connection online or finding it really hard to use the online process, you can read the procedure manual. The LESCO also provides a procedure manual in which they clearly stipulate how to use the online process to apply for a new connection.
To read the procedure manually, you can click on the button below: