For any MEPCO Online Complaint regarding un-scheduled Load shedding, Shutdown, MEPCO bill correction, etc., you can complain on these helplines: 061-9220313, 061-9220314 & Toll-free No. 0800 63726 at Customer Service Centre Multan.
Toll-Free mepco complaint registration on 0800-63726 against theft of electricity. Steeling of Power is a crime against every Pakistani. Please help PEPCO in its effort to stop power theft by reporting at its toll-free number 0800-84338. This is a free number for all calls, including NTC, PTCL, Mobiles, or wireless phones, or you can complain online http://rccmepco.com/online-complaint.
Instructions for theft reporting:
- Call the Toll free number 0800-84338
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- After pressing 1,
- Record your message about the event of theft (Please give maximum detail of location)
- After completing the message, disconnect the call.
MEPCO expeditiously handle complaints regarding new connections, meter reading and billing, electric supply failures, and other matters relating to the supply of electric power services. To redress consumer complaints, Consumer Service Centers will help the consumer lodge many complaints. A new one window cell in the MEPCO offices will handle many complaints are received from the consumers. According to the period, one window cell will acknowledge handling and redressal of such complaints with definite dates for their replies.
Billing complaints will be registered in the Sub- Divisional Office or Consumer Service Center or One Window Operation in MEPCO offices wherein dates for their rectification shall be given to the complainants as per procedure and period for handling and resolving complaints. All MEPCO Complaint Cells will monitor these complaints.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING FAILURE OF ELECTRIC SUPPLY:
The MEPCO has independent Complaint Offices to attend to Complaints regarding the failure of electric supply. These complaint offices work on a 24-hour basis, including during holidays. Higher officers and MEPCO’s Complaint Cells will supervise the working of these complaint offices.
For registering your MEPCO online bill, complaint Regional Complaint Centers provides E-mail addresses of all regions, which are followings:
Regional Complaint Centers Multan email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers Sahiwal email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers Bhawalpur email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers DG Khan email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers Vehari email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers RY Khan email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers Bnagar email: [email protected]
Regional Complaint Centers M Garh email: [email protected]
Customer Service Improvement Plans:
We all know that electricity is an essential part of our living. MEPCO started a customer service Improvement Plan, which will facilitate consumers in the following ways.
- Renovation of Customer service centers. Upgraded RCC MEPCO HQ Multan and Circle Complaint Centers in each circle. All complaint centers of MEPCO will be integrated With RCC.
- At HQ, Ministry complaint centers are established and to ensure disposal of complaints within the period.
- Ensured accurate billing using advanced technology of Meter reading Through HHUs (Hand-Held Units) and installations of AMR/Smart Meter.
- Timely and accurate billing is being ensured through the introduction of a Modern ORACLE-based Billing System (CIS). Successfully using CIS in the billing of Multan Circle in 06/2015, the project will be extended to all 08 Circle by 2016-17.
- Online payment and duplicate billing facilities to customers will be available.
- Update of load shedding schedule on MEPCO Website for customer’s information.
- MEPCO will establish online complaint registration and establish Call Centers.
- Set of policies and procedures, including the Customer Services Manual, are uploaded on MEPCO Website for customers’ information.
- Conduct cost of service Study for shifting of the actual cost of electricity to customers through tariff.
- Provides 12 Months of consumption and payment history on Electricity bill for customer information.