You can find easy ways to apply for a new PTCL connection online from here. Moreover, you can also check the required charges for its services. To check that scroll down this page.
Information about the procedures for NEW PTCL Connection 2022:
How to apply for the application form.
You must attach the following documents with your application. Then apply for a new connection.
- Attest a copy of CNIC.
- Also, attest a copy of the Company’s registration or Incorporation Certificate.
- Provide details of at least two references.
- Type of PTCL connection for which you are applying.
- Your permanent address also needed.
- Your registration number (if you have then provided it, as it is optional).
- Your National Tax number (if you want to give, it is also not compulsory).
Procedure to submit the application:
After attesting the required documents with the application, please visit the nearest office of PTCL. There submit it. You will get the receipt.
Processing time of application:
Your application on the new connection will process within 2,3 working days. Hence, after this time you will able to get a new connection.
PTCL online support centers:
For resolving new connection issues, corporate products, general inquiries, or sales:
The helpline of PTCL: Dial 042 111 20 20 20.
Contact number: Call on 1218
Email address: email at [email protected]
Apply for connection by visiting the PTCL office:
The addresses of the PTCL corporate customers centers given for these major cities. Helplines numbers are also given.
Click the below button to get the addresses of the PTCL offices.
Procedure using the PTCL website:
You can order a PTCL Landline connection by visiting the website at www.ptcl.com.pk. Customers, who applied for a new connection required to first pay the installation charges. Once payment received, the order installation process starts.
New PTCL connection charges: New connection: Rs. 5000/- Copper to GPON: Rs. 3500/-
Installation charges of a new internet connection (over existing Telephone): Rs.2,499/- inclusive of Tax.
Installation charges of a new Double Play (Telephone+Internet) or Triple Play (Telephone + Internet + Smart TV): Rs.5,000/- inclusive of Tax.
GPON Installation Charges
- New Fiber to the Home (GPON) connection installation charges are upfront Rs.15,000/-
- GPON is available in selected areas. Call helpline for details.
- The above packages are also available in some other few selected revamped exchanges as well as for DSL/VDSL.
- Conversion charges for Existing Copper connection to GPON upfront are Rs.7,500/-
To inquire about the Telephone and internet setup charges, refer to this:
For further details about the charges of PTCL, refer to this:
Getting a new connection by writing a letter to the PTCL office
Visit the PTCL office and submit a letter as a request for a new connection. You can also send a letter to PTCL online by visiting the page that will open by pressing the below button.
On this page, we have inserted all information about applying for a new ptcl connection. You can apply for a new connection in several ways. These methods are by dialing the ptcl helpline number, sending a mail, downloading an application form, and submitting it in the office. To resolve your queries, reach us through provided contact number.
Also check How to apply for Electricity Bills