You can now use the Online PESCO Bill Calculator 2021 to calculate your Bills quickly and easily.
PESCO Bill Calculator
The Online Bill calculator makes the bill calculation really easy and increases your confidence in your calculation. The interface of the calculator is quite simple and easily interpretable by all. The calculator can be used online free of cost, and there is no need to download any third application to use it.
To use the Online PESCO Bill Calculator, click on the button below:
How to Use the Calculator
To use the Online Bill Calculator, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the Button Above.
- Then, Select “PESCO” from the drop-down list next to Select Company.
- Click on Submit
- The submit button will direct you to the Bill Calculator.
- Now, select your “Connection Type” from the drop-down list.
- Select your phase from the drop-down list.
- Next, Enter the Electricity Units that you have consumed for which you want to calculate the Electricity.
- Select the number of TV sets from the drop-down list
- Now, if you want ED to be exempted from your Electricity Bill, check the ED Exempt checkbox. Otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Similarly, if you want GST to be exempted from your Electricity Bill, check the GST Exempt checkbox. Otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Then, enter the meter rent.
- Enter the service rent.
- Click on “Submit” to calculate your Electricity Bill.
- Or, click on “Reset” to reset the values in all fields to the default values.
- Or, click on “Back” to move back to the “Select Company” webpage.
The Electricity Bills can either be calculated manually or online using a Bill Calculator. The manual calculations are time-consuming, hectic, less reliable, prone to human errors, and require recheck.
On the other hand, the online calculations are quick, easy, reliable, don’t require rechecks, and are safe and protected from human errors. Therefore, it is better to use an online PESCO Bill Calculator when calculating PESCO Electricity Bills.