You can now apply for a PESCO New Connection Online from the comfort of your home. The New Connection online application forms can also be downloaded.
How to apply for a PESCO New Connection Online
To apply for a PESCO New connection online, click on the Button Below.
You can also go to the New Connection Application Form by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to their pesco.gov.pk.
- Click on New Connection
- Then, click on “Apply New Connection.”
Once the Application Form is displayed, follow the steps given below to apply for a new connection online.
- Firstly, Select your Connection Type from the various Connection Categories such as Domestic, Commercial, Industrial, Agriculture, Tubewell, Temporary, General Services, Residential Colonies, and Street Light.
- Now, Enter NTN and STRN
- Select “PESCO” from the Select Company drop-down list.
- Select your Sub Division from the drop-down list.
- Then, select your status, whether you are a landowner or a tenant.
- Enter all your details such as your name, father or mother’s name, NIC, present address, and mobile numbers
- Next, enter the Contact Person Information. If it is the same as above, then check the “Same as above” checkbox.
- Then, Enter the Premises Detail and Neighbor Information.
- Select the meter installation company and attach the required documents.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and If you agree with them, then check the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Finally, Click on “Submit” to submit your application.
In this new era of technology, everything can be down over the internet. PESCO has also digitalized all of its processes so now consumers don’t have to leave the comfort of their homes and go to the customer service center or the head office to perform every little task such as obtaining a duplicate copy of their PESCO Electricity Bill Online, register complaints online, etc.
You can now do everything online, even apply for a PESCO new connection online. Moreover, you also no longer have to stand in a queue outside the bank to submit your PESCO Electricity Bills because they can be paid online through JazzCash, EasyPaisa, etc.