You can do your SEPCO Bill Calculation Online. It’s fast, reliable, accurate, free of cost, and most importantly, not prone to human errors.
SEPCO Bill can either be calculated manually or calculated Online using a SEPCO Bill Calculator. The manual method is slow and prone to human errors, while the Online way is fast, accurate, more reliable, and protected from Human Errors. It is also free of cost.
SEPCO Bill Calculator
In order to use the SEPCO Bill Estimator, click the button below
How to use the SEPCO Bill Calculator 2021
To Perform SEPCO Bill Calculation Online, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, Click on the Button Above
- Select *SEPCO* from the Drop-Down Menu
- Click on Submit
- Now, Select your connection type from the Drop-Down Menu.
- Then, Select your phase from the Drop-Down Menu.
- Next, Enter the Units that you have consumed for which you want to calculate the Electricity Bill of
- Select the Number of TV Sets from the Drop-Down Menu
- Now, either check or uncheck the ED exempt checkbox depending upon whether you want your bill to be exempted from ED or not.
- Similarly, Now, either check or uncheck the GST exempt checkbox depending upon whether you want your bill to be exempted from GST or not.
- Enter the Meter Rent
- Next, Enter the Service Rent
- Click on “Submit” to calculate your SEPCO bill.
- Or, click on “Reset” to replace all the fields with their default values.
- Or, click on “Back” to move to the previous webpage.
SEPCO Tariff Guide 2020
You can access the SEPCO Tariff Guide with all the latest SEPCO Unit price 2021 for General Supply Tariff-Residential, General Supply Tariff-Commercial, and the General Supply Tariff-Industrial from this link.
It is important to note that the Unit Rates for each of these types is quite different from the others.