Register your TESCO complaints online, also track these online complaints using a tracking number.
TESCO Online Complaints
When you click on this button, you will be provided with two options, you can either “Register Your Complaint,” or you can “Track Your Complaint.”
How to Register your TESCO Complaints Online
If you want to register your complaints online, then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, Click on the Button Above.
- Then, Click on “Register Your Complaint”
- Now, Enter your 14-Digit Reference Number in the first field.
- Then, select an account from the Drop-Down Menu.
- Now, Under the Customer Information, Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email, and Address
- Next, Under Complaint Details, Enter your Nearest Place.
- Then, Select the Complaint type and category from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Details of the Complaint and attach any files if you need to.
- Finally, Click on “Register Complaint” to file your complaint.
How to Track your TESCO Complaints Online
If you want to track your TESCO Complaints Online, then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, Click on the Button Above
- Then, Click on “Track Your Complaint”
- Enter your 14-Digit Reference Number
- Click on Submit Button.
TESCO has now digitized everything for the comfort of its consumers. Consumers no longer have to visit the head office or a customer service center to obtain a duplicate copy of their electricity bills, file their complaints, check the status of their already filed complaints, check their complaint history, or register for a new connection.
Everything can be done online now. The consumers can now use a 14-digit Reference Number to check the duplicate copy of their Electricity Bills online. Not only that, but these bills can also be paid online through either JazzCash, EasyPaisa, ATMs, etc. Similarly, if the consumers have any complaints regarding TESCO services, they can file them online now. They can also use their reference number to track their complaint online and check their status.