You can now Calculate your TESCO Bills online using TESCO Online Bill Calculator 2022. It is free of cost, fast, and easy to use.
TESCO Online Bill Calculator
How to use the TESCO Online Bill Calculator
You need to follow the instructions given below to use the TESCO Online Bill Calculator:
- First, Click on the Button Above.
- The Button will direct you to a webpage.
- On this webpage, firstly, select your connection type from the drop-down menu.
- Then, Select your phase from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you must Enter the units that you consumed. The default value is 0.
- Next, select the number of TV sets from the drop-down menu.
- Check or uncheck the ED Exempt check box depending on whether you want your calculated bill to be exempted from ED.
- Similarly, Check or uncheck the GST Exempt check box depending on whether you want your calculated bill to be exempted from GST.
- Now, Enter the Meter Rent
- Then, Enter the Service Rent.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button to calculate your Electricity Bill.
- Or click on the Reset button to reset the values in all fields to their default values.
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company is one of the most well-known, most prominent, leading Electric Power Distribution Companies in Pakistan that provides electricity to the Tribal Areas and FRs. TESCO Workers also do all the construction and maintenance work In these areas since it’s the only company responsible for providing electricity.
TESCO Bills are distributed to its consumers at the start of each month. You can also check these bills online. If you doubt the bills’ accuracy and want to calculate them yourself, or if you want to calculate your bills beforehand, you can do it using TESCO Online Bill Calculator 2022. It is reliable, fast, easy to use, free of cost, and most importantly, it is not prone to human errors.